The system is back up... called the Wifely unit and asked her to cycle
power, which she did, and the system came back up.

This brings up a point... the list is currently running on a 486/50
w/16mb of RAM... and is getting a bit flakey.

If anyone has a spare LOW END pentium system laying around that they
might be able to donate to the list (no oficial recognition, just thanks)
I would *GREATly* appreciate it.

My needs are not great... 16-32mb of RAM, P75 to P100, EIDE capable, etc.

I've got the storage, video, backup, etc.

Thanks!

david