  • Subject: Re: I crashed the SMTP server on V3r7
  • From: Ferdinand Tang <ferd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 04:25:10 +0800

Sorry for the delay.

Well actually when mine "crashes" it would even accept any incoming mails. Which
basically means the AS/400 stops listening to port 25 altogether. And the only
way to get out of this is to restart the SMTP server.

Anyone has any ideas? Say how would you simulate a 'clog' in the mail stream?
What causes it?

Cheers!

--
Ferdinand Tang