  • Subject: Keeping IS people was Certification
  • From: Glenn Ericson <Glenn-Ericson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Apr 1998 10:05:06 -0500

The  conversations seems to have shifted to the IS Market place and  what
it takes to satisfy  IT talent today  It appears salary  alone is not the
driver  but  perks  such as location,  stable hours, a nice place to live
etc, have  been brought up.

Now, if you  have to get you a segment of your IT group into some less than
desirable  project for a time what might you offer to keep their loyalty
and participation?

Obtaining & Training  new staff is costly  Vs keeping the ones  you have.