  • Subject: Re: Look-ahead function
  • From: Hans Boldt <boldt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 08:17:37 -0500

Mark:  I don't know how to address using the debugger from a
different invocation level.  However, if the source is not available
on your system, compile with DBGVIEW(*LIST).

Hans Boldt, ILE RPG Development, IBM Toronto Lab, boldt@ca.ibm.com

owner-midrange-l@midrange.com on 98-04-02 01:08:23
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com