At 10:20 AM 4/1/98 -0500, you wrote:
>On Wed, 1 Apr 1998 08:14:17 -0500, you wrote:
>>  I think you have a good idea.  You might want to be careful about
>>using code that you created for someone else, and then reselling it.  I
>>do not know if you are a consultant or a fulltime employee.  In either
>>case (In the US at least) the code that you write while the company is
>>paying you to do that, is legally their code.  I dont want to burst your
>>bubble, just thought you would be interested in that info.
When we write code for clients, our copyright statement is inserted into
every original program, unless the client negotiates otherwise.  This
allows us to re-use the code.

If a client wants something else, we will accommodate them, but then this
factored into the price.

Al Barsa, Jr. - Account for Midrange-L
Barsa Consulting, LLC.
400 > 390