  • Subject: RE: HTTP after V4R2 upgrade
  • From: Neil Palmer <npalmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 17:50:21 -0700

Albert,

You may be sorely tempted, but think of all the other poor sods who may
run into the same problem and wait forever for a solution if they don't
know about Midrange-L, and IBM doesn't have the solution in their
database.    :-(

Neil Palmer                                AS/400~~~~~
NxTrend Technology - Canada   ____________          ___  ~
Thornhill, Ontario,  Canada   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Phone: (905) 731-9000  x238   |__________|_|______|_|______)
Cell.: (416) 565-1682  x238    oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NPalmer@NxTrend.com    AS/400  The Ultimate Business Server
http://www.NxTrend.com