Chris,

Are you using AnyNet or just straight TCP/IP? We use AnyNet here and have
Japanese Windows NT PCs. I had a similar problem. The fix was to go into
NetSoft Administrator, open the properties on the router, go to the systems
tab, and check the "set the selected system to the default system." check
box. We had to do this even though we only have one AS/400 system defined
for the router. The problem then went away.

HTH,

Mark Welte

chris.spirinckx@club.innet.be on 03/16/98 02:45:55 PM

Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com