  • Subject: RE: TCP/IP printing to PC printers
  • From: Neil Palmer <npalmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 20:34:06 -0600

The PC/Client side to this is 573-XD1  V3R1M3  Client Access for
Windows95/NT
Over the next month or so all existing users of this product should
receive a Program Reorder Form from IBM announcing the updated code is
available (it' available now if you happen to order the code on a new
machine, or for the first time, but apparently existing users have to
wait until IBM sends the PRF).
The update to V3R1M3 should be no charge.
You will need to install the code on the AS/400 - and probably whatever
Service Pack is current at the time.
If a PC is already running the current code the 'Check Version' should
be able to take care of updating the release on the PC.  That should be
true if the client PC is running the V3R1M2 version.  Don't know about
the V3R1M1 version - but I'm pretty sure you're out of luck (i.e. need
to reinstall on PC) if the PC still has the V3R1M0 version.

Neil Palmer                                AS/400~~~~~
NxTrend Technology - Canada   ____________          ___  ~
Thornhill, Ontario,  Canada   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Phone: (905) 731-9000  x238   |__________|_|______|_|______)
Cell.: (416) 565-1682  x238    oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NPalmer@NxTrend.com    AS/400  The Ultimate Business Server
http://www.NxTrend.com