Re: "Webulating" RPG

  • Subject: Re: "Webulating" RPG
  • From: Chris Rehm <Mr.AS400@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 23:21:37 PDT

fixed

** Reply to note from therrin@isaac.net (Terry Herrin) Thu, 26 Feb 1998
00:41:57 GMT

> one question though.  What do you do when you have to make an
> emergency change to QSTRUP from a dumb terminal in the computer room,
> because QCMN isn't up yet?  <grin>

Well, like all REAL programmers, I rip out the keyboard and tap the wires
together shorting them in pulses which create the binary data stream that
produces the object code formed in magnetic patterns directly on the disk
drive. ;-)

> Terry Herrin

Chris Rehm
Mr.AS400@ibm.net

How often can you afford to be unexpectedly out of business?
Get an AS/400.
+---