RE: WANTED: 8mm/QIC -> 3480 conversion

  • Subject: RE: WANTED: 8mm/QIC -> 3480 conversion
  • From: Bob Crothers <bcrothers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 06:53:45 -0000

fixed

If you can not find somebody local to this for free (or
inexpensive anyway), contact Duplication Technology at
303-581-0700.

They are in the business of doing the sort of thing you need.
 However, "One Of's" are not cheap.  If we send a single tape to
be converted from 8mm to 1/2" Cartridge, its about $80.  But
each additional copy is only a few dollars plus the cost of the
media.   Expensive for one copy, but pretty reasonable for 10 or
20.

Regards,
Bob Crothers
Cornerstone Communications