Re: TCP/IP Printing to an IP address and Port

  • Subject: Re: TCP/IP Printing to an IP address and Port
  • From: "Marc Zylka" <mzylka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 21:11:52 -0500

fixed

Christian,

   I don't understand, an ip-address: 3001?  The IP address for this Netport
is 192.191.190.4.  There has been other mail on this subject referring to
using COM1_PASSTHRU as the remote output queue.

  The better answer is to wait until we have V4R1 on our new box,
available next week.

Thanks, Marc ( mzylka@netpath.net )

>Not sure about that, but have you tried to use ip-address:3001 ?

root
+---