• Subject: Re: APPC APIs in TCP/IP CAw95
  • From: "Guillermo Andrades" <Gab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 16:52:45 +0100

All the peoples speak really bad about anynet...

only curious in this moment all the "competence" programmers are in luck.

all ours defending the IBM environment, programming APPC and so on and now
we are the losers!

my main interest is in the substitute APIs from IBM, but some information
is that the new IBM developing only works with the IBM CAw95.

yes i need some provisional to take time to change to sockets.

Guillermo Andrades
CPI, Madrid