• Subject: Updating SMTP System Alias Table
  • From: "Mark Burns" <burnsmt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 11:49:46 +1100

Hi all,

I've been trying to find a command to update the SMTP System Alias table so
I can use it in a program but I can't find one. You can run it
interactively from the WRKNAMSMP comand or from the Configure TCP/IP SMTP
menu but I can't find a command that updates it (similiar to CHGDIRE for
SNADS). Does anyone know of a command that does this?

If not, I have identified that this information is stored in
QUSRSYS/QATMSMTPA so I could write a program to do the updates directly to
this file. Does anyone know of any other files I need to worry about?

Mark Burns
Kraft Foods Australia