Re: System/34

fixed

Max,

> Does anyone have extra manuals for a System/34? Also, does anyone know
>  if it's power supply is somehow hackable to accept 110 Volts?

Don't know about the manuals, but the power supply has been a _MAJOR_
justification at several of my sites for moving on...

Regards,

Dean Asmussen
Enterprise Systems Consulting, Inc.
Fuquay-Varina, NC  USA
E-Mail:  DAsmussen@aol.com

"Too many people expect wonders from democracy, when the most wonderful thing
of all is just having it." -- Walter Winchell
+---