RE: V3R1 to V4R2

  • Subject: RE: V3R1 to V4R2
  • From: Neil Palmer <npalmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 15:45:00 -0700

fixed

You can always upgrade by getting a new machine, manually setting up all
the config, system directory, communications, etc. etc, then unloading
all your libraries, to tape and restoring on the new machine, making
sure you have all the user profiles and authorities etc.
BUT - if you want to use the CISC to RISC Roadmap and the supporting
code for the upgrade, then you need to be at V3R2 if you are going to go
to V4R2 on your RISC machine.

+---