Re: Client Access Service Pak SF46059

  • Subject: Re: Client Access Service Pak SF46059
  • From: Dave Shaw <dshaw1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 11:11:56 -0500

From: Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@fwi.com>
To: MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com <MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com>
Date: Thursday, February 19, 1998 9:05 AM

>I just thought of another problem with this service pack.  Did the
>little black AS/400 disappear from your Win95 tray?  It disappeared from
>everyone's desktop here, even though the option to display it is still
>checked.

I don't have that problem on my Win95 machine, nor has anyone else with 95
mentioned it.  On the NT Server that we have it on it SOMETIMES disappears,
but it's not frequent and we haven't found a pattern yet.

Dave Shaw, General Nutrition, Greenville, SC (just down the road from BMW -
Bubba Makes Wheels :)
The opinions expressed may not be my employer's unless I'm sufficiently
persuasive...

+---