  • Subject: RE: WSCST object with HP5si problems
  • From: <BVStone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 14:51:34 -0600

I did find a partial fix for this problem after calling IBM.  For the
Manufacture model I was stating *WSCST.  IBM directed me to use the
model number here because when you use *WSCST it thinks the printer is a
line printer.  I wasn't aware that you could specify a WSCST without
using *WSCST in the model number, but it worked great.

Now the only problem is figuring out how to fix the LPI or line spacing.
But, someone is on the phone with IBM right now.

Bradley V. Stone
bvstone@taylorcorp.com
http://prairie.lakes.com/~bvstone/
"Don't forget that tangy zip, that mmmm... miricle whip.... don't skip
the zip"