RE: Data aging for AS/400

  • Subject: RE: Data aging for AS/400
  • From: "Cotes, Steven" <cotess@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 11:49:54 -0800

fixed

OK Glenn,
help me out.
What tools for testing do you prefer and/or recommend ?

My need is for a post conversion test tool.
Since we are already utilizing a conversion tool, and I have
already had to go through reports verifying which fields are
or aren't dates I'd prefer not to do this again for a test tool.

My plan is to either use the output from the conversion tools
analysis and feed it into my own aging program, or more
likely clone the expansion program(s) the conversion tool
creates modifying them to also age the data.

Any advise ?

 -Steve Cotes

+---