  • Subject: RE: OS/2 Warp Server for AS/400
  • From: Neil Palmer <npalmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 23:29:55 -0600

Notes integration wouldn't require the 5769XZ1 OS/2 Warp Server.
Installing it SHOULDN'T affect your present server storage spaces.
However, to be sure I would shut them down and save the *SVRSTG objects
in QUSRSYS so you can restore them completely if you should have a
problem.

... Neil Palmer                                     AS/400~~~~~
... NxTrend Technology - Canada     ____________          ___  ~
... Thornhill, Ontario,  Canada     |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
... Cell.: (416) 565-1682  x238      oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
... mailto:NPalmer@NxTrend.com          http://www.NxTrend.com