RE: Win95 vs Lose95

fixed

-------------Fo
Date:   2/5/98  9:02 AM

RE:     RE: Win95 - CA/400 session limit

Bob
I'm sitting at home with a Lose95(read WIN95) machine without CA and it
locks up at least 3 times a night.  Don'tcha think a multi-gazillion dollar
company who spent 5(is it 10?) years developing this thing, could make it
not lock up just because a single app hangs?  I know.. its not their fault.
(Question - what is the prescribed corrective action to a WIN95 problem ?
Answer -  FORMAT C: {as was explained to me via phone by the support staff})
John

Bob wrote:
A mystery from Redmond?  When your AS/400 based application
software blows up, do you blame IBM?  Why do you blame Microsoft
for CAWin?

Your windows machine crashes on a regular basis?  Remove CAWin
and see how often it crashes.

I think this mystery originates in Rochester MN.

Bob