Fwd: locked? by who? cancel job... wait.. locked?

  • Subject: Fwd: locked? by who? cancel job... wait.. locked?
  • From: Kmh0421@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 01:12:25 EST

fixed

I resent due to sending between cancelling digest and subscribing list....
hope it goes through.... if both do, sorry for the repeat...

  • Subject: locked? by who? cancel job... wait.. locked?
  • From: Kmh0421@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 23:33:04 EST
Hello to all. Can anyone help? I need to:
a) allocate a file exclusively ALCOBJ *EXCL...
b) if file is locked, see who has it? (workstation, job, user?)
c) blow that job away bye-bye
d) try allocation again, repeat for 5 minutes.... give up...

Thanks in advance;
Kathie Heeter