  • Subject: Re: Comm Mgr 2 WAS: Data queue's
  • From: "Jeffrey M. Carey" <jeffreycarey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 13:26:17 -0600

IBM is still working on it - think I only got level one - they are
pretty horrible lately - I just reported a problem using ECS and level
one called me back and just didn't seem to grasp that ECS logged the
problem!  Usually, I just query an electronic problem to see if they
found a PTF or if they are going to call me.

If it happens again, I'll push to get level 2 at least!