• Subject: Device switching from 36 side to 400 side.
  • From: "John Bussert" <bussert@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 07:25:20 -0600
  • Cc: "Bill Brosch" <bbrosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I have a client that has an e series 400 and is running 36 enviroment on one side of the system and native on the other.  We are installing a new software system on the 400 side, but would like users to "test" but their terminals (and printers) are locked to the 36 side and the 400 side can't see them.  Not being familiar with the 36 environment, there must be a way to switch so they can see the 400 side?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

John Bussert
Swift Technologies, Inc.