  • Subject: Re: win95 file transfer
  • From: bdietz@xxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 14:32:57 -0500

Jay,  I have a customer with a similar problem.  I did a little digging and
found the following at
http://www.networking.ibm.com/nsa/nsamain.htm
This from the README:
There is mention of the CAwin Download problem. I don't know your version
of SAA and this points to Ver 2.2

Hope this helps.
Bryan Dietz
3X Corp.

-------------------------------------------------------------------+
?                                                                   ?
? DATE: 05/23/97                                                    ?
?                                                                   ?
?                                                                   ?
? README FILE FOR:  NetWare for SAA Version: 2.2                    ?
?                                                                   ?
? PTF NUMBER:  SAA22010                                             ?
? APAR NUMBER: N/A___                                               ?
?                                                                   ?
? This package contains APAR fixes to the product above.  This      ?
? package can be distributed to any one who has a license for       ?
? this product.                                                     ?
?                                                                   ?

PREREQUISITES :

 None

PROBLEMS FIXED in this PTF:

APAR #        Description
--------------------
n/a             Cannot connect then disconnect LUA emulator session via
PCOMM {cmvc1598}
n/a             Trap in LUX.DLL when running GRIND.EXE on LUA session
{cmvc1603}
n/a             "Run the Same" option in PCOMM doesn't work with pooled
connection {cmvc1619}
n/a             LU62MGR.EXE grows in memory usage with APPC5250 PCOMM
{cmvc1621}
n/a             Installing NWSAA client does not get installed in the
COMMON area (below
                the line of the start menu) when it is installed on a WIN
NT 4.0 system {cmvc1614}
n/a             Uninstall of NWSAA client on WIN NT 4.0 machine does not
work {cmvc1615}
n/a             Drop down query selections for Local LU and Partner LU do
not work for 5250 sessions {cmvc1659}
n/a             PCSCM.EXE Appl Error using LUA via WinRUI {cmvc1639}
n/a             Session hangs if NWSAAAPI.INI file is missing {cmvc1669}
n/a             PCSCM.EXE Application Error fix {cmvc1652}
n/a             Out of Virtual Memory Message when running PCOMM and NWSAA
2.2 {cmvc1664}
n/a             Exception violation in CCS.DLL when running batch files
{cmvc1685}
n/a             GPF if Host PU Profiles option (TN3270) changed when no PU
profiles created. {cmvc1628}
n/a             Reinstall of 2.2 over 2.2 causes rename of existing
datafiles {cmvc1640}
n/a             Assign users context invalid when server bindery context
not at top tree {cmvc1727}
n/a             Problems loading AS400PCS {cmvc1288}
n/a             CA/400 data transfer doesn't work {cmvc0347}
n/a             STRNTCP causes  Module did not release 64 resources
{cmvc1399}
                                        Module:  AS400PCS (2.20.0 - Wed Sep
                                        Resource:  Small memory allocations
                                        Description Alloc Memory (Bytes)
n/a             AS400PCS Abends with Page Fault {cmvc1644}
n/a             CFGNRTR will not accept a file name different than
startpcs.bat {cmvc1666}
n/a             Deleting 2 or more PU Profiles,  one of which is in two Hot
 Standy definitions abends server {cmvc1626}
n/a             Security=OFF is ignored {cmvc1699}
n/a             PINSTALL fails to load on 3.12 server {cmvc1865}
n/a             No TP_ENDED on termination of CPIC TPs {cmvc1774}
n/a             Downstream LU Map button actions are not correct {cmvc1149}
n/a             Help buttons fixed thoughout the product {cmvc1909}
n/a             PINSTALL.NLM fails to select the appropriate language
{cmvc2068}
n/a             Local Lu group not redisplayed when new default added after
 AS400 system definition. {cmvc2034}
n/a             Fix for WRQ - Reflections software to process public lus
correctly {cmvc2043}
JR09444         AS400 device still showing up in CSSTATUS when device was
deleted

"Jay Trenary" <fsbmt@montana.com> on 01/16/98 10:01:17 AM

Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com