SMTP mail route

  • Subject: SMTP mail route
  • From: Ferdinand Tang <ferd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 22:50:37 +0800

fixed

I've got the SMTP server running on a V3R7 machine. Now I would like to
route all outbound mails to another SMTP server (i.e. my ISP's SMTP
server) instead of sending the respective mails to the SMTP server of
the receipent's domain.

Under "Change SMTP Attributes" (CHGSMTPA) there is a mail route option
on the second page. I've entered the IP address of the SMTP server I
would like all out bound mails to be routed through. But it doesn't seem
to help.

Can anyone please advise? Thanks!

+---