Red Stripe / Blue Stripe?

  • Subject: Red Stripe / Blue Stripe?
  • From: "David Gibbs" <david.gibbs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 11:29:49 -0600

fixed

Greetings!

First off, NO... I'm not talking about beer!

Anyone know the significance of the stripe color on the new "e"
series systems?

We just received a brand new 620, and instead of the red stripe on
the system, it has a blue stripe.

Thanks!

david

--

David Gibbs
Sr. Software Engineer

Opinions expressed are strictly my own and do
not necessarily reflect those of my employer

You'll only see your obstacles each time you take
     your eyes off of your goal!

                   -- DMRoth
+---