Aloha Steve,

This reminds me of a problem I had with the ubiquitous SDLC card.  It ran
GREAT in a 486/25 but when the client wanted to upgrade to a 486/100
PC support really crapped out...  Put the card in a 486/25 again and it
worked great...  Problem was the damn card couldn't handle the higher
clock speeds.  I'm curious if your ether card can handle 300mhz....?

Don in DC metro