  • Subject: Re: Win/95-Token Ring-Novell Network Trouble
  • From: Ziv Orovan <zivo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 00:04:41 +0200

You can found the MS MSDLC32 on the NS/Router CD.

------------------------
  From: "Guillermo Andrades [CPI]" <gab@cpisoftware.com>
  Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 10:28:30 +0100

you can found msdlc (are versions for 16 and 32 bits) in the internet
pages of microsoft. simply search using "msdlc" or "dlc", i think.
http://www.microsoft.com
other page can be ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/softlib/mslfiles

Regards,
____________________
Guillermo Andrades
CPI, Madrid

----------
> From: Scott Monnig <smonnig@mail.coin.missouri.edu>
> We are trying to connect a Win/95 machine to our model 300 over a
> Token Ring card via the Netsoft router.  We also want to connect
the
> machine to our Novell 4.1 file server.  The NS/router requires the
MSDLC

E-mail: Ziv Orovan <zivo@netmanage.co.il>
Date: 12/31/1997
Time: 00:04:41

This message was sent by Z-Mail Pro - from NetManage
NetManage - delivers Standards Based IntraNet Solutions