The letter you have received is incorrect.  5716-PM1, 5716-TC1, and
5763-XD1 are Year 2000 Ready.  5763-XK1 is not in the Year 2000
Database as it is actually ordered as a part of 5763-XW1; 5763-XW1 is
in the Database as being Year 2000 Ready.  As for 5798-TBF, I'll have
to get back to you as it appears to have slipped through the cracks
(trying to find ALL 5798 and 5799 offerings is not a trivial task).

The products you call out are not in the Year 2000 Database at this
time, but we are working on that.  The problem with PM1 and TC1 is,
believe it or not, that they are no-charge items that always ship and
due to how the Y2K database is loaded are not being picked up.
5763-XD1 and 5798-TBF are in the process of being added; 5763-XK1 will
not be added as it is not actually ordered.

Sorry for any confusion the original letter may have caused,

Bruce Vining (Rochester Year 2000 development focal point)