The access path will be shared only if the select/omit logic is dynamic --
unless the logical in question has identical s/o criteria.

Which leads to an interesting question: If I have 2 logicals, one keyed Fld1,
Fld2 with STATIC select where Fld3 = 'C' and the other keyed Fld1, Fld2 with
DYNAMIC select where Fld3 = 'C' will the second logical share the access path
of the first?

-Walden