  • Subject: Fw: Zipping saved files - Was RE: Getting SaveFile from PC
  • From: "Rick Garcia" <tsp4rx01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 17:56:42 -0500

I have been testing the PKZIP/400 software using all versions for quite
some time, My company is thinking of this product for software distribution
purposes, especially since we have over 200 AS400's. I feel that the time
spent zipping a file is worth it,
only because I know what its like sending an 80 meg or larger across the
network, it takes up valuable resources sending an uncompressed file. If
you submitt the zip into Qbatch or Qinter you may find better results.
Please feel free to ask anymore questions regarding this product.