  • Subject: RE: Help with Client Access
  • From: "UAF Bookstore/ Mark Beck, Manager" <fybook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 17:16:53 +0000
  • Comments: Authenticated sender is <fybook@aurora.alaska.edu>

<01BA3EE1D4E1D01194BF006097B6EB0A02A23E@can-nt.tor.systemetrix.ca>
Sender: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com

Hi,

I've tried all the steps listed below (thanks Neil!) and still can't
make the router connection.  When I attempt to start the NS Router, I
either get a message indicating a problem with the station address
(even though I'm certain it's correct--checked a million times), or
another message which I'm not certain what it means since I have no
reference for it.  In either case, the connection is not made, the
device does not appear in my configuration (I've got the autoconfig
turned on--I've tried it both ways--turned on, and then tried
creating it manually--zilch).  Any further suggestions???