on 12/04/97at 09:23 PM, the Great and Grand  Wazir "Bruce Odum"
<bodum@magicnet.net> said:

>Something like that would be great.  I had to create several of these for
>our JDE conversion.  I will have to do the same for the rest of the
>software conversion.  Scripts take a long time and anything can make it
>go faster is great

One thing I have been playing around with a bit is using screen shots.
The last trial run was that I set up a window size that made sense, set a
useful color pallet for the screen (green letters on black don't print
well at all) and started a screen capture program set on "window".  Then I
started my application and at each screen I put the mouse pointer at the
spot of interest, and hit the print screen button.

Then I converted the whole series to .jpg files and had images for the
word processor.