  • Subject: RE: How to preserve password change date
  • From: "Kempter, Eric" <EKempter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 97 09:40:00 PST

 I advised my manager at the time about this problem.  Because we did not
have a definitive security plan in place no action was taken by the
administration.  I left the company shortly after this for other reasons.
 What I would have done was have everyone on the list change their
password, advise the users that they are not to give their password to
ANYONE and advise the supervisor to please notify the network help desk
if she needed to gain access to an absent employees' mailbox.

Eric Kempter
Sr. Programmer/Analyst