To read the PTF cover letter that describes this order V3R1 PTF (with *CVRLTR
option only) number SF22235.  In this cover letter, near the bottom, read the
information for superseded PTF SF21323.
An 'N' in position one of the data area will turn on the option to print NO
separator pages.  A blank in position 1 will go back to printing separator
pages.
This support is part of V3R2 PTF SF42451 - although the cover letter makes
no mention of it.  SF42451 was release around 07/31/97 and is not yet on
a PTF cum package, although this support should also have been included in
older PTF's that have been on cum packages since C6283310.
(Make that C6282310 - 1996, day 282).