Hi Jerry,
All of the pieces of Client Access are installable from the CD. The
following information is from the Client Access User's Guide, and tells you
which pieces require a license.

The following components require a Client Access license:

?    PC5250 Display and Printer Emulator
?    Data Transfer
?    SNA Communications Support (NetSoft Router)

The following components do not require a Client Access license:

?    Base support
?    AS/400 Operations Navigator
?    Graphical Access
?    AFP Workbench Viewer