I am at a clients location without any manuals and have a qestion about OPNQRYF.

The save is running and I have a couple of hours to think about it.  They are on

V3R6M0.

I have a three signed fields with decimal dates (6 0) in Julian Format.  One is
from my OPNQRYF
selected file - field (Y$PDBA) and two  are input by the user that are passed as
Parameters from
the CMD program to the CL program for the OPNQRYF (&BGDTJD - selected beginning
date and
&ENDTJD selected ending date).  They were in *DATE fromat (CYMD) - but I
converted them to
Julian and then to a decimal 6 0 field to match the numeric Julian Date field in
the record that I am
running the OPNQRYF command on.  Good old JDE Julian Dates!

In the OPNQRYF, I want to select records from a file using the date field Y$PDBA

if it falls between &BGDTJD and &ENDTJD).

I think the command should be something like this, but I can't remember it
exactly and I am not
sure of the form.

OPNQRYF     FILE((*LIBL/F0619)) QRYSLT ('Y$PDBA = %RANGE (&BGDTJD &ENDTJD)')

Is this correct?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill Briggs
Logical Designs, Inc.