Make sure you flush your seb server client cache!!!!

I founmd that once I got the AS/400 working, I would still get the Error
403 unless I cleared my client cache.

>Carl,
>
>The webbuilders workshap is s good online source of information
>recommended by Carol Collins.
>
>The Error 403 is saying the server did not find a Pass, Exec or Redirect
>rule on the request the came into the server.  The following are some
>points to consider:
>
>1 - All matching on Map, Pass, Exec and Redirect directives are case
>senstive.  If the server does not find a match, Error 403 Fobidden by
>rule.
>
>2 - The URL data matched in the HTTP configuration is the information
>after the host name or optional port up to the end of the URL or the ?
>character.  If the URL is in a html link, the request is in the 'href='
>tag.
>
>If you take the URL or data in the 'href=' tag and walk it through the
>HTTP configuration looking for a match.  If it matches a template on a
>Map, Change the request and continue searching from that point in the
>http configuration.  Apply the same rule to any other Map directives
>that may be matched.  If you get to the end of the configuration and
>there is no directive matched, that is your Error 403.
>
>Richard G. Hartmann

>                                \\|//
>                                (0 0)
>               |-------------oOO-(.)-OOo--------------------|
>
>                         Madison Area Technical College
>                         Edward C. Sheard, CCP
>                         3550 Anderson Street
>                         Madison, WI  53704-2599
>                    +-------------------------------------+
>                    |  HTTP://eds1.isd.madison.tec.wi.us  |
>                    |  esheard@madison.tec.wi.us          |
>                    +-------------------------------------+
>
>               |____________________Oooo.___________________|
>                           .oooO    (   )
>                           (   )     ) /
>                            \ (     (_/
>                             \_)

Madison Area Technical College
Edward C. Sheard, CCP
3550 Anderson Street
Madison, WI  53704-2599

WWW   :  http://madison.tec.wi..us/
My WEB:  HTTP://eds1.isd.madison.tec.wi.us/
Office:  (608) 246-6129
FAX   :  (608) 246-6329
FA    :  (608) 246-6359

Internet eMAIL: esheard@madison.tec.wi.us
AS OF: HTTP://eds1.isd.madison.tec.wi.us/