  • Subject: Re: Light Bulb
  • From: Gary Feinstein <GFeinste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 17:42:49 -0500

Jeffrey M. Carey wrote:

> Bob Larkin wrote:
> >
> > Neil Palmer wrote:
> > >
> > > Thought the list might enjoy this message I received:          :-)

> > > ... Neil Palmer                                      AS/400~~~~~
> > > ... NxTrend Technology -Canada       ____________          ___  ~
> > > ... Markham,  Ontario,  Canada       |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
> > > ... Phone: (905) 731-9000 x238       |__________|_|______|_|______)
> > > ... url:http://www.NxTrend.com        oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
> > > ... mailto:NPalmer@NxTrend.com     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > Neil
> > I saw a similar post, but is this the right place to talk about this?
> > Besides, the one I saw was better, Internet should be capitalized, but (
> > don't like people that grip[e about spelling. Yes I do,. No I don't....
> > I'm so confused. <vbg>
> > david - Sorry about the bandwith, but I couldn't rtesist.
> >
> > --
> > Bob Larkin
> > Larkin Computer Consulting
> > blarkin@wt.net

> me too!
Can we please end this post.  I really don't think that 100 messages
discussing this is necessary.  I also don't think cluttering up news
servers, not to mention subscribers PC's, is worth the value of this
post.  I value this newsgroup for its in depth discussions regarding the
AS/400 and other areas of computing.  By the way, if another 100 people
agree with me to end it, please don't post to say so.  Thanx.