  • Subject: Re: V3R6 APIs Turn ILE *SRVPGMs into DLLs
  • From: John Dorn <jdorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 09:13:11 -0400

Does anyone know what system service program exports QleActBndPgm and
QleGetExp?  What ILE C headers are required?  Are these functions
available under V3R1 and/or V3R2?  Require a PTF?

Are the developers out there ready to start writing "exit functions"?

Thanks in advance,

John Dorn
I/NET, Inc.
http://www.inetmi.com/