I would guess it displays addresses used by AIX or Linux running in a
partition, since they use "tags inactive" mode, but I don't have access
to a machine running AIX or Linux to see.

Address translation in tags inactive is different from tags active: it
uses a 9-nibble segment ID, a 4-nibble page ID and a 3-nibble byte ID.
It's described in Frank Soltis' books:

Pg 167 of "Fortress Rochester":

http://www.iseriesnetwork.com/str/books/Uniquebook2.cfm?NextBook=188

or Pg 212 of "Inside the AS/400," 2nd ed:

http://www.iseriesnetwork.com/str/books/Uniquebook2.cfm?NextBook=118

BTW, nice lowercase hack.  Now the $64,000 question: how did you figure
it out?

--Dave