  • Subject: AW: Generate a screen print like "Print-Key"- Function
  • From: "Steibert, Michael" <SteibertM@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 11:28:43 +0100

Hello Kaare,

thanks for your tip, but i see three problems, if i use this command.

First, the command produce a breakmessage to the workstation.
I could circumvent that, if i produce an "auto-answer" triggered by
a "message-breakhandling program" attached to the job's Message-Queue.

The second hindrance is, that the command start a process of capturing
screen copy's. The corresponding command "ENDCPYSCN" must be used to end
this
process.

Last, the command read the contents of the screen after
the user have pressed any AID-generating key.
I would make a "screen print" in reaction of a predefined Key
like "Attention-Key".

Best regards,
Michael Steibert, Germany