  • Subject: RE: Storage Initialization
  • From: Kurt Goolsbee <K.goolsbee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 17:13:10 -0600

X'B8'   WDMUFLG2        1 byte
                WDMUMKCP        1 bit   bit 0   File Mark Counter 0=QDMCOPEN
will set the Invokation mark 1=User must set the invokation mark.
                WDMUCLMG        1 bit   bit 1   "Close Parameters Spefified"
If set indicates that QDMCLOSE is to merge the close parameter into the ODP.
                WDMUBRCD        1 bit   bit 2   If set BLKRCD(YES) is
specified on the UFCB.  Blocked records will be transferred to the users
buffer on each IO.
                WDMUSEPI        1 bit   bit 3   If set IO routines will
assume that the indicators are in a separate indicator area.
                WDMUACQA        1 bit   bit 4   If set all program devices
defined to the file are to be acquired when the fiel is opened. (set to 1
only by CL compiler)
                WDMUSNGB        1 bit   bit 5   If set and the file is open
for input and output then the FM is to use a single buffer for both input
and output.
                Unused                  2 bits  bit 6-7