From: James LeLeux <james.leleux@xxxxxxxxx>
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/08/2014 08:47 PM
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] American Viking Enterprises of Florida
Sent by: "MAPICS-L" <mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Gary,

I've not heard that company mentioned in years!

I can't help but wonder if any new functionality, new apps, or the
application development capabilities in Enterprise Integrator would
address
your needs.
Granted I have no idea what this AVE program did (no google hits), but
I've
seen a lot of really cool things developed in EI.

I recommend you take it up with your Infor channel partner in either case.

James LeLeux
Guide Technologies

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 8:07 AM, Gary Fraser <Gary.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>