From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Moore, Rob
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 10:16 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Help locating data in XA

Hi William
You might try a logical on MBC6REP? The PF doesn't have Customer name but some of the logical joins do - e.g. MBC6RES9 ?

C6CANB Customer number
C6HITX Alpha sort name
C6CVNB Quote/order number
C6AAYC Order number reference

Regards

Rob Moore | Project Manager - Business Warehouse | Edwards rob.moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Edwards Ltd | Registered in England and Wales No. 6124750 Registered office: Manor Royal, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9LW