From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James Pankratz
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 10:16 PM
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Help, Is there a way to automatically generate an acknowledgement when I am loading orders using offline entry ?

BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; } Hi Jim,

If you're not using System Link, then one option is to write a small program that submits the job that prints the ack, and , call this from the offline load end order user exit. I've done this before, and can probably find the code for you if you need it.

James
------------------------------
date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 08:31:31 -0700
from: "Jimenez, James"
subject: [MAPICS-L] Help, Is there a way to automatically generate an acknowledgement when I am loading orders using offline entry ?
I know I can generate a pick list, but have not found an easy way to generate the acknowledgement.
Jim
Jim Jimenez
Wilden Pump and Engineering Co.
22069 Van Buren Street-Grand Terrace-CA-92313
(909) 512-1260 Office (909) 213-3645 Mobile james.jimenez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [2]

Links:
------
[1] mailto:James.Jimenez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx