I'd like to anchor it in aisleways, door exits, etc.

Often in tight spots.

It would be nice to see a method of mounting that protects them from oil,
vandalism, and theft.

Not that we have a problem beyong oil and manhandling, but shiny new
objects might be a temptation.

Will look into the models. Funny thing is I haven't found a vendor for the
ToughPads.

Thanks.