Here is another problem with QUSRWRK/QZDASOINIT when you have MCM 6.4
(Maintenance & Calibration Management) by Infor with XA 9.0. MCM locks
INTRWK file in AMFLIB and will not allow any batch processing to occur even
with the latest update to XA 9.0.

This problem has been occurring since the first week of January with no
resolution yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Orville Meredith
Systems Analyst

Gecom Corporation
1025 Barachel Lane
Greensburg, IN 47240

orville_meredith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

812-663-1745 (T)
812-663-2230 (F)

812-718-9028 (C)
(Travel, after 4:00 p.m. weekdays, and weekends ONLY)