From: Bryan Burns <bryanburns599@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Feb 6, 2012 6:02 AM
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [MAPICS-L] LTPUR not recalculated after changing ITEMBL with SQL

In an XA5.5 test environment, I updated LTVEN and LTSAF using SQL; but
LTPUR has not been re-calculated for those items I updated.

I went into ITEMBL file maintenace on a record and I was able to get it
re-calculated that way.

Two questions:

1. This was my first accomplishment using SQL to do an update and I'd like
to know if I did any damage, and what other file/fields can be damaged with
even the most careful use of SQL?

2. How can I automagically get the LTPUR recalculated for about 130 records?