From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter_Vidal@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 1:05 PM
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [MAPICS-L] STDUC in ITEMBL: how to update it - besides the
CStransaction?

Hi list:

We are on R6, still, and also have EPDM enabled. From there, I have a
old / easy question:

Our user wants to update the STDUC in the ITEMBL with the STDUC in the
ITMRVB. When an item balance record is first added to a warehouse, you
have the ability to enter the standard cost (STDUC) for the item. Once
the
item balance record is created, and transaction history is active, you
no
longer can maintain this field. It can be changed in IM transaction
processing with the CS transaction.

Besides the CS transaction, do we have any MAPICS' way to update the
ITEMBL's STDUC field?

TIA,

PETER VIDAL
PALL CORPORATION
SR System Analyst | WH Application Development
10540 Ridge Rd., Suite 203, New Port Richey, FL 34654-5111
UC#: 262-2414 | Direct: 727-844-2414 | Fax: 727-815-3120 | www.pall.com

"IF YOU KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DOING YOU'LL KEEP GETTING WHAT
YOU'VE
BEEN GETTING"
Eva Jenkins - Business & Staffing Consultant
--------

Attention:

This communication may contain information that is confidential,
privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original, all attachments, and all
copies of this communication.

--------